"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sweet Little Benson


You can see why Kienna has a hard time practicing Cello when Benson is awake.

Watching "Baby Noah"

 After watching Baby Noah for about 5 minutes, I heard him whine a little and I came down to see him like this.


Tonight while we watched "Megamind".



And one of Jay - just because it's too cute too.

5 comments:

Janelle Locking said...

i just love them! benson is soooo cute!

Alanna said...

I love it when they just fall asleep like that!

Brittany said...

Benson is getting so grown up.

Beryl Shoekel said...

Impressive Ash! Looks like you have everything under control. I'm sure things don't run smoothly all the time but if they are learning the things you teach them that is what is important.
You do seem to do a lot of fun things and that Science Museum looks like it is wonderful, I'm sure the children really enjoy going there.
Keep up the good work!
Love you!
Aunty Beryl

Beryl Shoekel said...

I love the pictures!!! really cute! Benson is a little doll.