"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Jaymeson...

Climbing a tree at the Grand Canyon


I've always heard that a mothers kiss could make anything feel better, but until Jaymeson came along, I had no idea that it could completely heal any hurt.  Jaymeson could be screaming in hysterics, but as soon as I give him a kiss, he can walk away skipping.

Jaymeson has long called his sisters his "guys"... but since he's been figuring out that I refer to the three oldest kids as "the girls", he's joined in.  He always helps me call them to dinner by saying, "Hey Goo-wals, comen EAT!!"



Every morning when Jaymeson walks in my room he announces, "Hi Mom... I had nice seep!"  Then asks, "Can I have Deckfas?"  Of course, this is only if he hasn't already snuck into my room and fallen asleep in between Jarett and I without our noticing.

No Peeking
Jaymeson also can completely navigate a iTouch like nobodies business.  He is able to flip through the pages, select the appropriate app and then select the right language/buttons and levels to get to the game that he wants to play.  He also really seems to LOVE doing these puzzles that I have on there.  He would sit quietly for hours if he had that to play on - I have no doubt about it.

Jaymeson has so much energy!  He loves to ride, wrestle and tease Benson, but Benson seems to love it and can't stop laughing when Jay plays with him.


Jaymeson LOVES to play with cars.  He loves to drive in them, he loves to make them jump off of tables.  He loves to color them, he loves to talk about them, he love to see them, he loves to make sounds like them... you name it.

Jaymeson really gets sad if Benson is sad.  He'll run and get me if I haven't heard him yet and drag me there.  He needs the crying to stop!
Jaymeson is super smart too!  He's picking up his letters now and he's just learned all his colors and his shapes.  He always wants to learn more!


Jaymeson LOVES music and he LOVES LOVES LOVES to dance!  He turns on the piano and can navigate the menus to play his favorite demo song, "Candyland".  He also loves to pick up the guitar, violin or cello or sit down at the piano and play whatever comes through his fingers.  I think he'll be a great musician one day!

Jaymeson is my little man and he makes me so happy!  He's actually about 90% successful with his potty training now too!!













Did I mention that he's just as cute as can be too??
Riding on his brother!

Big Brave Boy jumping in Arizona!
Watching a frog in Arizona
Stealing a kiss
Watch out - he WILL get you!
Pulling handcarts at the Children's Museum
Building a "city wall" to keep out the Lamanites.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

He is such a cutie! Seriously! Can't get enough of him!

Alanna said...

That was cute! I'm so glad you have some boys! I love how Benson looks happy even though Jaymeson (who is clearer heavier than Benson) is sitting on him. I like the city wall to keep out the Lamanites too!
ha ha!

stone's eye view said...

Love that boy.

Brooklyn Marie Mullen said...

I think i need photo credit on two of these pictures! :) The frog one and the first one were both me! just saying. He is one very very cute boy!