"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mommy's Salon

Well, after many, many days of putting it off - and few too many comments about how my boys are starting to look like girls, I took the plunge and I cut their hair.  It's Benson's first hair cut and Jaymeson's - well, I've lost count.  Why do boy's hair grow SO much faster?  Anyway, enjoy these before and after shots!



Before
After












Before - Side Shot
After - Side Shot















Before - Front
After - Front













I'm kinda proud of myself, you can even see Benson's ears now!  (Although I cut the back of Benson's too short.)  Overall, things turned out okay!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Looking good! What cuties!

Brittany said...

What good looking boys! Good job Ashley!

Brooklyn Marie Mullen said...

Wow their hair was really long... especially bens's

Delcia said...

Good job Ash!! That's quite the "before" picture of Jaymeson!! Did we play with a bottle of gel before the picture was taken??

Alanna said...

I'll have you know Carson just pointed at the screen and quite clearly said "Benson". Earlier he said, "Jay" (but it wasn't clear enough at first that I was sure.) But apparently he knows those guys and I'm so happy!
Happy cutting. You'll save so much $$ doing it yourself. Good job!

Brooklyn Marie Mullen said...

it's okay I cut my friends garrets hair the other day and cut that back to short too... except he is 24.... which makes things a little more awkward.