"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night!

I have nothing fun, creative or exciting to say....but we had a lot of fun trick-or-treating.
We went with some of our friends from the ward, the Woodruff's, and went around a couple blocks. The kids are quite easily worn out still and they couldn't handle much longer. It doesn't really matter though, because those houses hand out a TON of candy. I couldn't believe what 20 houses can equal.... Anyway, thought I would put up my overload of pictures. It wouldn't be a Cahoon occasion without me taking a bazillion pictures. (To see them all, look on facebook).

Little Mr. Hick!
He enjoyed playing with Kaia's hat. So far it's the only hat - EVER that he hasn't taken off immediately or sooner...

The Haunted Gingerbread House
Thanks Granni!

My four little Halloweeners.

My kids have ALL been the giraffe when they're about a year old. Traditions continue...


Saryn was a Fairy Princess....it says it right on her body suit.
Kaia EVEN forfeited the rights to the magic wand while Trick-or-Treating... if that isn't sisterly love, I don't know what is!

My Hula Queen! Half way through trick-or-treating, her ear started to hurt, so she got to put the hat up on her winter coat...the crown on top and the necklace around it. By the end she looked more like an Eskimo Queen that had recently been to Hawaii...

I explained this costume in the last post. Isn't my little Cowgirl gorgeous?

The Woodruff Family too!
Sarah as a witch; Matthew as Winnie the pooh; and Thomas as Batman

Those darn candy wrappers....

The Loot!! I KNOW - seriously, for 20 houses, this ain't bad....
Thank you to Granni Cahoon for providing these stylish Halloween Pillow cases...


That was Halloween this year folks. We were lucky to get out and the kids had a blast in the 30 minutes that we were out there. Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinkin' that those cute kids look more and more like the Cahoon side every day!
BTW, did their dad wear his turban for Hallowe'en?
-g

Oler Family said...

I love the picture of your kids on the front step. They are adorable! Everyone in our family shares the small costumes too...this year it was Ryder's turn!

Alanna said...

So thought that Saryn was a neighbourhood kid...crazy old that girl!

I wish I could have seen a picture of the "Eskimo Queen who had recently been to Hawaii"--too funny. I guess that's Canadian Halloween, though...an Eskimo superman, an Eskimo Hamburger, an Eskimo fill in the blank, right?