"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, November 2, 2009

We All Have Our Reasons....

I LOVE this man. Today we were learning about him in Family Home Evening. I knew my older girls knew who he was, but I thought I'd ask Saryn.

Mom: Saryn, do you know who this is?
Kienna whispering in Saryn's ear: President Monson
Saryn: President Pompom...(close enough)


Mom: Do you know why he is special?
Saryn: Cause he's bald??

I suppose we all have our reasons for loving the prophet, right? I think my top two reasons would be because I just feel his love every time I see him or hear him; and I LOVE his stories. My mom would frequently tell us Pres. Monson stories and I have always loved them.

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Love him too! He's like the LEAST bald prophet since David O McKay, isn't he? Too funny.

Alysha Sladek said...

'cause he's bald??? hhahahahha that's hilarious!

Unknown said...

too funny! Pres. Pompom. so cute. I love the stuff kids say, nothing better than that.

stone's eye view said...

Ahhhh
Another Sarynism. Love it.