"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Today's Favorites:

Favorite Joke:

The kids have been on a HUGE Knock Knock joke kick. We can't go ANYWHERE without MANY knock knock jokes being told. Most are along the lines of:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake who?
Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry Shortcake (don't worry, I don't get it either)

Then yesterday Saryn surprised me by doing one that actually made sense. It may have been the long line of knock knock flops preceding it, but I laughed REALLY hard. I thought I'd share it:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
House
House Who?
House Granny? (sounds like How's Granny)

Funny, right??

Favorite Kienna Prayer lines:

"Please bless Brittany in Utah that she won't feel lonely even though she is."

"Please help Gran to be happy and help her house to stay clean." (one day she'll realize that she could be a major factor in why Gran's house DOESN'T stay clean)

"Please help me be faster." (She might be the biggest dawdler I've ever met....but she's been trying to be better...it's been GREAT!)

Favorite Tattle:

While driving in the car, Kienna sits behind Jaymeson and plays with him to keep him happy. Kaia, apparently, finds this frustrating:

"MOM!! It's not fair, Kienna is making Jaymeson love her the most!"

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Okay that is so funny, I had to read them out loud to Mick!

Marilee said...

Your kids say the cutest things!

Kim Hughes said...

I think your kids would have made numerous appearances on "Kids Say The Darndest Things". They are so stink'n cute.

Brittany said...

So cute! I just miss you guys so much!