"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, July 24, 2009

At the Lake with the Cahoons

Well, after 34 events that I have captured pictures of thus far this summer and only 18 blog posts to show for it, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with updates. I guess when you're busy DOING, it's harder to write it down. Ironic, isn't it? Anyway, I'll probably combine some and skip others that I can just remember later, but we're going to start and do a blog marathon. Here goes!

LAKE BONAVISTA WITH THE CAHOON COUSINS!


This was a super fun day with all the Cahoon Cousins that are in Calgary. We met at Lake Bonavista on a super hot day (for May) and as soon as we hit the water the wind picked up and chilled us to the bone. The kids had a lot of fun though and even found a dead fish to bury. Some snapshots of the day:







3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

nice pics. sorry to hear your girls are sick!! you are in need of a break! hope you like the pictures. I'm still plugging away editing, but should be done soon.

Laura Leavitt said...

looks like you had fun at the lake. I agree too many things going on and not enough time to blog them all. SOunds like you are having a great summer.

Brandy said...

looks like a fun summer... when is your cute family back in edmonton?!