"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Computers...

So I have about 3 or 4 posts that I've been wanting to put up, but since my computer has decided to be a tad bit difficult with me, I can't upload ANY pictures or anything else. Any settings that I would have to adjust would completely crash my computer, so it's making it difficult to develop any posts. In the last month, I have had my computer:

not be able to turn on due to the cord corrupting
the motherboard replaced
unable to find the hard drive
touch pad disconnected to the computer
media cord fail
the BIOS unable to update
my windows unable to update
not be able to upload pictures or files to email or anything else

and the list can continue.... now, I wouldn't know what half of those things were as of a month ago, but I now know how to access all of these things. Anyway, I guess this is a long way of saying....I will be updating my blog soon, as soon as my stupid computer cooperates.
Here's to a better month.....

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i hope your computer gets better soon ;) can't wait for more pics

stone's eye view said...

Buy a mac!

Alanna said...

If you need a computer, you can come to Seattle and use mine :D Wouldn't that be fun?
-Alanna

Jolanda said...

Sounds like you need a MAC!