"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!!

Just a couple funny things.... Kaia was saying that she doesn't like to do something and I asked her why. Her response was, "Well, That's just the kind of woman that I am". What 5 year old says that? She also commented, when we were over at a friends house, "Do you know what I like about your living room? It's really organized."

Kienna also came into the room recently I was in saying, "Mommy, we can buy a house now, I just found some money!!" She was holding about 65 cents that she had found on my dresser.

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahha too cute!! i can totally see kaia saying that too!

Laura Leavitt said...

I was thinking the other day about having three kids and two of them being boys and how crazy it will be. I then thought of your girls how well behaved and clean they are.....and I don't think I am going to be that lucky with boys......lol......I love that your girls are so tidy and organized..........you can tell they learn it from you and I think that is awesome.

Oler Family said...

That is so funny! They are so mature for their ages! so cute!

Susie said...

so entertaining. what kinda girls or woman are you raising? so cute

stone's eye view said...

so funny. I love hearing what kids say.

ZogLady said...

Too funny!