"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Mommy 9-1-1

I need help figuring this one out..... It's on Saryn's thighs and calves and no where else.





Okay, so if anyone has any idea what could be causing this.... please let me know. I've dealt with a lot of crazy skin stuff, but this one has me stumped. It's especially strange because it ends right where the diaper is. So nothing to do with diaper rash, it's all on the legs....and it's all in stripes. Anyway, any ideas, let me know.

Oh, and just for fun, look at Kaia's whole new level of Eczema. I promise we're not some disgusting diseased family......really.



6 comments:

stone's eye view said...

Could it be detergent or something? Something new you are cleaning clothes with, or bathsoap or something?

I've been meaning to tell you how much we are enjoying the book you got us for Christmas. Levi and Enoch LOVE Mortimer and all the rest.

Alysha Sladek said...

is it on the top of her legs or just underneath? she could've sat/rubbed on something... I'd take them in!!!!

Jolanda said...

I would thing detergent or fabric softner...maybe a delayed reaction, and it is just showing up now?? or maybe she is allergic to a certain material in a pair of pants?? good luck!

Oler Family said...

All I can say is Ouch! That looks sore! Poor girls! I would take them in to see a doctor just to be safe!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a carpet burn or allgeric reaction. I would say detergent but then her arms would have them too. so maybe new clothes you havent washed yet? or a big sister was taking her for a ride on the carpet on her bum?

Anonymous said...

Try giving her Benadryl. If it is an allergic reaction then it would be improved by the Benadryl. My kids all have weird stuff too so don't feel bad. I am glad to be in touch again. Take care.