"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, March 3, 2008

Book Frenzy

Okay, so I think that for all of you who received my book email (sorry to how many I did send it) I have had many responses and to almost all of them people have said as one of their main choices,


The Count of Monte Cristo




These are pictures of the film and not the book, obviously, but just to get us excited!!


So as of April 1st (this should give people adequate time to find books and finish up current books etc.) I will be starting this book. For those of you who live in Edmonton and would like to join me, we could have a bi-weekly book club review. I will look over the book and have a time line for those who would like to do this with me. Just let me know and pass the word along. I'm thinking Thursday nights at 9 right now, but we will see. Let me know!!

2 comments:

stone's eye view said...

It was Les Miserables

ZogLady said...

Awesome... Sorry I didn't get to reply to your e-mail yet... I'll do that tonight...

I'd love to be part of your book club... Does it matter that I won't be living in Edmonton?

Send me a schedule when you have one and I'll do everything that I can to make the club!