"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Posts of Facebook Past

There is a new app on Facebook that shows you what you were doing on this day, however many years ago.
Apparently, today is a Jaymeson day. These two quotes came up as my memories for today.

One year ago:
"Jaymeson:  Mom, we just had fast Sunday, right?  So is this one going to be slow Sunday?
Me:  Yes
Jaymeson:  Okay, so, when is it going to be an ice cream sundae?"

I think the answer should be "every Sunday!"

Five years ago:
"I'm kinda laughing that Jaymeson just got stuck between the chair and the footrest.  I had to literally SQUEEZE him through to lift him back out.  How the heck did he get there?"

That's my boy!!

No comments: