"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Late Night on a Special Night

I am currently holding my little baby at 1:40 on Christmas morning.  All of the other kids are having a sleepover in the boys room. Lanaya has been up with a tummyache. It has given me time to think about Christmas and been able to bond with my littlest sweetheart.  I love Christmas Eve.  I love the nativity pageant that we act out, the songs that we sing around the piano, the games, the togetherness.  There is no other day in a year that I feel the same way.  It's just perfect!
Today, Jarett and I were talking about how lucky we are to have the kids we have, the families we have, the friends we have and the membership in the ward and stake we have.  We truly had that "wonderful life" moment where we realized that we have been given so much and we have been so blessed by our Father in Heaven.
I'm really excited about tomorrow as I have a couple presents that I'm so excited to give.  I got my mom a special picture that I commissioned her friend to do for me.  I hope she likes it and understands the full amount of thought put into it.
I also have put together a book of the first two years of my blog to give my kids.  I'm so excited to read through it with them and remember all the little things they did as smaller kids.  They are such special kids!!
Well, Lanaya just fell asleep.  Here's hoping I can too...  Nothing says Merry Christmas like a sick baby at 2am.  She's such a beautiful little baby and so sweet.  I'm so glad she's in my life.  What would I have ever done without her (or any of my kids)?  Life is good.  God is good!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: