"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, October 6, 2014

Tender Mercies

Had a few days recently where I was feeling simply overwhelmed.  One such day, I had a friend call Benson over for a playdate (which ended up being a great conversation for me as well).  I also had another friend text me a "just thinking about you" kind of text.
As I went to go pick up the kids from school, I also realized that that grass seed that I had put down had grown.
Although seemingly small things, I felt so strongly of my Heavenly Father's love and reassurance that he is watching over me.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I love your grass growing tender mercy...that reminder that a lot is actually right in the world, but doesn't catch our attention so much as the bad.