"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Conference Saturday

Session one ended like this

My kids were little angels.  It was fantastic! 

During the break, they were assigned to clean their room.  After I took everything out of the older girls closet, we brought everything upstairs and we are sorting!  

You get the idea... Here's to a productive second session!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Wow! I'm so impressed that they are all in the room at the end of the session, let alone nicely. How did your sorting turn out?

Brittany said...

There closet looks really good Alanna! They are going to be sick of me coming over soon cause I have gone down and been on their case to keep their room clean.