"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The wee hours of the morning...

It was about 5:35, and Jaymeson had been torturing Jarett and I for about half an hour crawling in and out of our bed.  I finally said, "Jaymeson, you have to go to sleep.  Do you want to stay here or go to your bed?"  He, of course, chose to stay.  As we're working on letting Benson sleep as much as possible, Jaymeson has been finding himself in our bed more and more.  I realize it needs to stop soon, but it is what it is for now.  After another 10 minutes of jumping on us etc, I said, "Jaymeson you HAVE to lie down and be still no matter where you are, so where do you want to go?"  He stopped and thought while tapping his finger on his chin and said, "Costco!"

6 comments:

Kamry Low said...

I hate early mornings but at least they're cute right? haha maybe not that eary...

Brittany said...

He has some Mullen in him, that is for sure.

stone's eye view said...

Who wouldnt want to lay down in costco? All that yummy food, not to mention the comfy outdoor furniture on display.

Dustin said...

I don't need to say a word.

--Dustin

Alanna said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE it! That'd boy Jaymeson! Costco all the way!

Brooklyn Marie Mullen said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA