"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, September 24, 2010

If you REALLY want a smoothie...

Drag out the Vita-Mix from the pantry, all the way into the living room.

If your Mom still isn't responding to your hints, go get a spoon...

Then pull out the flour...

and perhaps the Flax Seed and put those in the Vita-Mix by the spoonful.

By then your Mom should have responded, so it's best that you have an apologetic face and say, "Uh Oh"

While she cleans up the mess you've made and then makes a smoothie for you, you may even get a chance to play with a favorite toy (this one was just discovered and had the batteries replaced - which has been played with non-stop ever since).
Thought I'd share my advice to you other kids out there.  This sure worked well yesterday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet that sure got your attention! too cute

Hayley said...

Now I really do want a smoothie! Will you make one for me when I am there?

Alysha Sladek said...

hahaha little stinker! love it

Amelia said...

You have a vitamix?! Lucky!

Brittany said...

How come he is so big??!?!?!

Alanna said...

Oh he's so cute Ashley... and pretty smart with the hints!!
So from one blogger to another... how did you get those pictures if you weren't noticing his hints? A reenactment? Or WERE you noticing, but just not helping cuz you were holding the camera? So curious what the actual scenario was.

Ashley Dawn said...

We re-walked through it. Not too hard with all the messes...

Heather said...

Nice...

Beryl Shoekel said...

He is adorable, I could eat him up. However, I must admit you have more patience than I do. I generally interfere before they get very far into their messes.
The pictures are soooo precious!
Love you all tons!
Aunty Beryl

Brittany said...

Ashley... I love this blog post but I have been coming to your blog checking for a new post only to be disappointed that there is no new one too many times. I think it is time for a new post. This is because I love you and love hearing about your family. I look forward to a new post. :)