"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, January 8, 2010

Jammies - 2010 edition

This year was an AWESOME year for my kids pajamas!

The girls had their Aunty Brookie make their pajamas for them. She is 17 years old and was able to make all their pajamas and did a REALLY good job with them. Thank you Brooklyn. It's hard to find cute pj's these days! Oh, and not only did she sew my girls pajamas, but she also sewed a pair for my mom as well. They looked so darling in them! Thank you Brooks!!

We also got a super visitor. Superman and Superbaby joined us!

Jarett has been saying for almost a whole year how he wants cool boy pajamas instead of plaid or reindeer. He likes the pajamas that he gets, but he REALLY wanted some fun ones. I hunted everywhere to try to find superhero pajamas, but couldn't. Luckily my Mother-in-law just happened to have superman material for the pajamas, superman quilt blocks (back of the capes) and red satin to make into capes. I just had to find a couple shirts and I was set. Oh, except that I can't sew.... So, luckily I have a good friend that can! Thank you Rebecca, I couldn't have pulled this off without you!
The boys actually enjoyed the modeling this year. Unfortunately, I didn't have my new camera yet, so a LOT of the pictures turned out blurry and distorted. However, we did get some that were priceless. I also took some more of Jaymeson last night in his super cape! Enjoy!




My mom gave us girls all pajamas this year too! Once again, my blasted camera wasn't working well and I didn't get ANY pictures of the modeling this year. They were wonderful pajamas, but it was sad doing the classic photo shoot without Hayley (who was on her honeymoon). It felt MIGHTY strange. I'll have to recruit these Jammie pictures from a sister....

Just some more Jaymeson ones:






4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

sweet pjs!!

Alanna said...

Ashley, almost all of my sister pj ones are blurry. The one on my blog is one of like 2 or 3 maybe sort of good ones. So sad, eh? I one with the Hayley picture is REALLY blurry. :(

Alanna said...

Oh, Love the Jarett leaning on the banister picture! Ha Ha! "You just don't think I can get any cooler... and then I do!"

Kimberly Anne said...

The superman pj's are definitely a classic! I love the ones with little naked jaymeson in his cape! haha