"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fire Safety and Christmas Thoughts

Today I was going through a pamphlet with Kaia on things she has learned at school. One of the questions:
"What would you do if your clothes were on fire?"
Kienna made a lot of sense with her response:
"Change my clothes!!"


Yesterday as we were driving home from Costco, Kaia surprised me with a question that I don't know the answer to. "Mom, what if you were naked on Christmas Eve?"
Any ideas on how to answer THAT one?

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I would say that it's a good thing that you get a new pair of pajamas cause then you could get dressed!

April said...

That made me laugh out loud! :)

Brittany said...

Those girls are too funny!

Hayley said...

Kaia is smart! ha. Kienna-random. She is hilarious.

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahha too funny.
use the same type of response ;)

Anonymous said...

What a good, common-sense response from Kienna! Duh!
And to answer Kaia's question?...
Duh! Just ask Kienna. Put some clothes on! Duh!
I think Kaia really thinks outside the box.
I can't wait for Saryn to really start expressing her questions and views on life!

Becky said...

If you were naked on Christmas Eve, you would be cold. Then you would put some clothes on! Of Course!!!

Delcia said...

I'd say ask Kienna....she seems to have good ideas!

Alanna said...

I love it! Change you clothes, of course!