"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week Three of Three

So the third week was back at my moms and we just took it easy and we went on a walk through fish creek park and we were at the lake and stuff. We hung out with cousins and the scariest thing of all happened - my sister Kimberly got her license. I went with her and got to be there for the big event. I guess she just needed my special touch to pass ;)

I'm not sure what dance Kienna is doing here, but I thought it was really funny.

My mom and Kaia skipping down the road.






Kaia thought this tree was so beautiful that I would want to take a picture of her beside it.

Jack and Saryn on the ramp that entertained them for about a hour.


A random statue down by "The Ranch" in the park. The kids played on this for so long

Jack and Travis on our return trip. Jarett took the older 3 kids through a secret passage way home. They thought it was the best....

After our long walk through fish creek - I was a little exhausted, as was Saryn.

The celebration dance!! Congrats Kimmy!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You guys are so cute! I love how many pictures you post! It is so fun to see you guys! How are you feeling? Hang in there girlfriend!

Susie said...

I loove all the things that can entertain kids for soo long. Good finds! oh to be 16 again she looks way to excited cute.

Oler Family said...

Cute pictures! It looks like Kienna is doing the karate kid kick in the first picture! So funny!