"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kienna

So, this morning at about 6:30 Kienna woke up to grunts and groans and crying. This is really strange for her. When she's sick, she usually is really tough. She just grabs a bucket and throws up etc... Stomach aches really have no effect, but this morning she was really having a hard time. The other thing that threw me off was that it was only on the right hand side and below her belly button. She doesn't have a fever, although I really don't know if appendicitis creates fevers. Anyway, while she was in pain, I was trying to figure out what medicine to give her to ease her pain and I said, "I just don't know what to give you, Kienna!" So she thought she'd help me out and tell me. "Um, You should give me a Belle and a Snow White Barbie". Anyway, she had a really good nap, the pain has lifted and she's doing better now. But I just thought that was particularly funny in a stressful moment. What a goofball.

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Your kids are definitely witty!

Anonymous said...

when i had appendicitis i had a fever and severe pain in my lower right abdomen and then they burst so watch her symptoms!