"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

March Photo Shoot

I got to go out with some girls and have a photo shoot. It was super fun. These are my top 3 pictures of myself that I've received.






and a tag.....

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

"One Woman told me: 'We can hardly afford to provide for our own families....but they knocked on our doors and we must help them.'"

Wow, it sounds like they live in my complex.....haha....

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

what book is that from?? just another friendly little reminder that you MUST call me asap after the u/s!!

Brandy said...

nice pics ashely! i love the effect on the last one.

Ashley Dawn said...

that is from "I am a Mother". Totally Random.

Laura Leavitt said...

they are all beautiful

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics!
But you don't look like you're ready to go hiking and fishing.

Becky said...

I love your pictures! They are beautiful! Just for fun?
love,
Becky Ruff (0:
Smile