"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Week EVER

Well, Jarett finally finished exams. HALLELUJAH. He and I both needed a break, but he took it the next level and surprised me with a trip to Canmore. He had arranged babysitting and had rearranged all my piano lessons etc. so that we could go. (Big Brownie Points). Anyway, it was a wonderful couple days just to get some much needed R&R. If only it was a couple days longer and the weather was better. Sigh. Anyway, with the retreat they gave us a spa credit and I was able to get an hour long massage and an hour long pedicure. It was heavenly and SO needed. Anyway, here are some pictures from my trip to Canmore. We didn't take very many, and they aren't great quality (you can tell it was really foggy and overcast, but it's still beautiful), but here they are......







That morning, before Jarett took me to Canmore, I had an ultrasound....the doctor thought it might be twins, so I got an early one. Thank Goodness there's only one....but here is the picture (for those of you who can see it).


6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

congrats on school being done, nice relaxing weekend, and the ultrasound! sounds like a great week! i miss being able to go to the mountains and even just seeing them from my parents' house.

Marilee said...

Congratulations! I bet it is a boy!!! Boys are fun....Glad I found your blog as well. It is fun getting to know more of the family.

Laura Leavitt said...

ASHLEY.....I had no idea you were pregnant. CONGRATS. That is so exciting. You must tell me when you are due. I am glad you had a fun time away together.

Jolanda said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting! Now you need to tell us your due date!
What a sweet husband you have!

Oler Family said...

I can't believe that Jarrett planned that all by himself! That was so thoughtful! I can't believe that yo are going to have 4 kids...so exciting!

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo lucky. You sound like you have the perfect husband!