"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, May 21, 2015

My little monkey - goes productive

As I put both Lanaya and baby Bruce to bed today (I watch my nephew Bruce on Thursdays while his mom works), Benson decided to go downstairs.  Normally, this scares me quite a bit. Today, however, he had a paper airplane in the car, so I wasn't quite as worried. I put the babies to bed, waited for them to stop crying, and then came downstairs to find Benson like this:


Besides a little bit of water that had overflowed, he hadn't made any mess, but was actually cleaning. He was so excited to show me that he was cleaning! He was using our scrubber from the sink and using it on the cupboards around him. He is such a sweet little guy!!  He has a mind of his own, but he is so well-intended (90% of the time anyway).

No comments: