"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Hero - from a year ago

Feel so good!!  We cleaned the house, moved the girls to the basement (we're talking assembling bunk beds etc.), and completely reorganized almost everything in there.  Also brought all baby stuff up to newly vacated room, and cleaned out the newly vacated garage.  Jarett also trimmed and mowed the lawn while I took the kids to their lessons at the Y this morning and prepared his lesson for church tomorrow.  He's now doing a 20 km bike ride.  I'm completely exhausted and I really did hardly anything compared to Jarett.  That man is my hero!

May be a year ago that I wrote this... But yesterday Jarett cleaned out the whole garage again.  Funny.  Still is my hero!

No comments: