"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, January 15, 2015

20 Questions

I did this years ago with Kaia and Kienna.  I just published a blog book for my girls for Christmas and they loved reading this so much that I decided that I'd do it again with my boys.  Wish I had done it earlier with Saryn.  She is probably too old for this.  Oh well, live and learn.

1. What is something that Mommy always says to you?
Saryn - Hi
Jay - I love you
Benson - I love you

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Saryn - When we clean the house
Jay - Doing things that she doesn't tell us to do - like cleaning the basement and stuff like that.
Benson - Getting a silly show - it's so hilarious!

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Saryn - When something bad happens to us.
Jay - Breaking something that's really important to her
Benson - Doing no silly shows.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Saryn - Tickling us
Jay - By singing the Bumblebee song.  It's just really funny because it makes Lanaya laugh and it makes us laugh.
Benson - Doing a silly show

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Saryn - I have no idea.  Fun?
Jay - Like she is now except for way smaller and younger and stuff - and without the wedding things.
Benson - Cleaning up

6. How old is Mommy?
Saryn - 32
Benson - Um, I can't figure that one out.
Jay - 32.  I know that's actually right because she was 31 - and she told me, but now she had a birthday, so she's 32.

7. How tall is Mommy?
Saryn - 5'6"?
Jay - About 50 foot.  Or 5.8
Benson - *laying on the floor, he raises hand up high

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Saryn - Spend time with family
Jay - Love us!
Benson - Nothing... I don't know.  She likes eating dinner.

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Saryn - Clean the house
Jay - Work.  She does work - cleaning and stuff.
Benson - She can't find you.

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what would it be for?
Saryn - Being super fun
Jay - Buying things she needs to buy that are really expensive
Benson - Turkey

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Saryn - Tickling?  No.  Being a mom
Jay - Loving us
Benson - Kissing and snuggling

12. What is Mommy not really good at?
Saryn - Dancing
Jay - Saying yes
Benson - Getting the ball through the basketball hoop

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Saryn - Be a Mom
Jay - Take care of us
Benson - Cleaning up for her brothers and sisters

14. What's Mommy's favorite food?
Saryn - Banana
Benson - We don't know that.  Maybe strawberries?
 Jay - Guac.  Guacamole.

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Saryn - Being a mom
Jay - How much she did for us.
Benson - Cleaning up the basement

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Saryn - Snow White because she's nice and kind.
Jay - Belle, because she has light hair and you have light hair.
Benson - A Police Officer because you gave out a ticket.

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Saryn - Go to dinner
Jay - Play games
Benson - Have dinner, and breakfast

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Saryn - We both like to colour
Jay - We both love eachother!
Benson - We both eat.  We have green eyes.  We make Lanaya happy!

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Saryn - I like to sing and dance on stage and she doesn't
Jay - Mommy has green eyes and I have blue eyes.
Benson - We have good stuff.

20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
Saryn - Because she does nice things to us and she's not mean.
Jay - Because everyone says that you do.  And Heavenly Father says that you love me because you gave birth to me and so you gave birth to me because you love me, so you gave birth to me.
Benson - Mommy makes me happy when I feel sad.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I like how you're not good at saying yes or getting the ball through the hoop... cute.