"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Best Mom Ever!

 I'm pretty sure I just won the "Mom of the Year" Award.  I was cleaning out my kids closet two days ago and found this Mother's Day card that Kaia wrote in Primary.  I was wondering why all the other kids gave me theirs and not her.  I guess I now know.

My favorite part is when she crosses out "smart" and puts "know-it-all".  And "When she is not lecturing me, it makes me so happy".  I also love that she crosses out the word 'rocks' in the "My mom rocks!" sentence.  Can't say this was my favorite card ever, but I know it was done "light-heartedly".  Still, when you feel it's a weakness, it's not the most fun to receive.  Either way, that's my Kaia.  She will always let you know where she's sitting.  I guess that can be a good thing, right?

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

i meant to come read thsi when you posted in on facebook a couple days ago. Well at least she didn't give it to you on mothers day :) something you can show her when she's a mom. too funny

Alanna said...

:C ouch! I like what the above comment said--VERY good thing to save and show her when she's a mother and has a great appreciation the lecturing art and it's place in the world:D You're an awesome mom!