"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alive and Well...

Despite common belief, I can go to many activities and forget my camera.  I can also go for a couple weeks with an insane schedule and not have time to really blog about anything.  Almost a month ago, my friend, Liz, took some pictures of my kids and I love them!  You may have noticed the new banner on the top of my blog.  Those are courtesy of Liz.  It was a really fun photoshoot and I was able to be annoying and take a million pictures at the same time (when the kids are dressed up with hair done, I really just can't resist).  Thanks Liz!  Anyway, I thought I'd share some of these pictures to prove that we are, indeed, alive and well... My favorites (besides the ones up top) are:

12 comments:

Hayley said...

These are so cute! They sure do clean up nicely!

Alanna said...

Oh I do like that last one a lot! They ARE even more darling all done up, aren't they?!!! Hard to believe it's possible.

Brittany said...

Ashley these are so cute! I am glad to finally see a new blog here! I can't wait to see one about Kienna's birthday and all the other fun events that have been going on around there

stone's eye view said...

What beautiful pictures!!!

missLaura said...

Your kids are seriously beautiful!

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Alysha Sladek said...

CUTE!

Ariana said...

Beautiful kids Ashley!

Anonymous said...

love the banner n awesome pics?

Brittany said...

Ashley! I need a new blog post! Love you!

Brittany said...

It would be fun to see a blog about the lake trip.

Alanna said...

Joining Britt's bandwagon... it's been a month and a half!!! I'd LOVE to hear from you!