"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, January 19, 2015

Snippets

Tonight, at family home evening, Benson gave each of his sisters a note. They all said "I love playing games with you, doing silly shows and when you acted like a baby and cried!"

Today, I had lunch with a friend. As I was walking towards the door Benson had to hug me at least five times before I could leave. He got really teary-eyed and made me promise that I would come back for him.

A couple days ago, we found Benson had climbed in Lanaya's car seat, put on the winter cover, and fallen asleep. He is such a little monkey!


On another note, Lanaya got her very first tooth today! We are very excited, it was quite an uneventful teething process!!  

Today at cello, however, she was talking, squawking, rolling, and laughing the entire time. I have never heard her make so much noise. It was quite funny (even though it was quite distracting)!

No comments: