"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

December - in pictures (with Benson Commentary)

"This is me going to get hit by a sled"
(or making a snow angel)

"This is my family"

"These are my kids"

"This is my friend, Batman"

"This is my family going SUPER fast down the hill"

"These are my Aunties"
(and mom)

"I want to open those Jammies again"
(Christmas Eve)

"This is Jaymeson and Benson"
(and the rest of the family on Mom's birthday)

"It's a big snowman and a small snowman and a little, tiny snowman!
Because we have scarfs on the snowmans."

"It's Santa Claus!"

"I'm giving Santa a hug!"
(He actually ran back after we left because he felt it was important.)

"We're getting on a sled and doing this.
Then the reindeers are going to fly"
"It Spiderman, ME, Spiderman!"

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Benson does excellent commentary!
This is the first I've seen of the Christmas pjs of 2013. Mine are coming to me still I believe.