"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hot Sauce

I put a couple drops of hot sauce on my stir fry tonight.  When Benson saw, he wanted some, so I tried my best to explain that it was too hot and he wouldn't like it.  

Jaymeson, intrigued by this, felt the bottle and said, "But Mom, it feels cold".

"No, Jay, it just burns in your mouth."

His face goes into complete surprise and he says, "Then no one should eat that - EVER!"

Perhaps I didn't explain it quite right.  Lol.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Ok that is freaking awesome!
He's got a very good point there!! Miss seeing you and your sweet family!! Hope you're all doing well!

Brittany said...

Heheh... I would have to agree with Jaymeson.. I have never found a good reason to have it.