"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

okay, okay, okay - here's an updated blog

This is Mary, Kaia and Kienna. We watch Mary about once a week.


This is them dancing with their stuffed toys. They really enjoy playing like this.


This is right after church on the 4th. This was the week that Kaia did her first scripture in Primary. She did such a good job, I was super proud of her. She did John 14:27.



And of course Baby Saryn.....taking after her Daddy's love of reading. She LOVES this book.

4 comments:

Becka. said...

Hey! It's amazing where the blog trail can lead you! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing good! Your kids are so cute! I see your mother-in-law a lot, and she sure loves those little girls! Anyway, I"d love to keep in touch with you. Also say hi to your older sister for me, I saw her at Christmas and she looks fantastic. Her baby is so cute. If she has a blog, let me know. See ya!

Becka. said...

PS. You can link us off Laura's blog, under Becky & Ben.

Laura Leavitt said...

nice blog- it was fun seeing you guys yesterday !!!!!! MAke sure this is not your last post for a few months

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm so glad you started (again)!! woohoooo! cute pictures!