"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Unexpected Side Effects

After Jaymeson's bath last night, his skin felt dry so I asked him to grab some Vaseline so that I could put it on him.  He went and grabbed the container and saw that there were drug facts. He said to me that he didn't want it on because it had drugs in it. I explained that it was just saying what is inside of the Vaseline. This made him look on the back with more detail. He suddenly got very excited saying that he wanted Vaseline all the time because Vaseline would make him faster. I was confused, so I read the back. This is what I found:


Still not understanding, Jaymeson pointed out that it had an active ingredient. This, of course, makes him faster!

No comments: