"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Jaymeson Overheard

On Sunday during Sacrament Meeting:  "Benson, I can feel my brain!"  I looked back to see both of my boys sitting with their fingers in their ears.

In most prayers these days, "....and Heavenly Father, I just want you to know that I love you."You created everything for me and I just wanted to thank you for that."  Today, he added, "I am going to try to be my best for you and even try to be the prophet one day."  He clarified for me afterwards, he wants to be like a prophet, by serving and helping others and doing what's right all the time.  That way, he can really thank Heavenly Father.

After Jaymeson climbed a big rock, near a drop off, on a hike in Zion's National Park, my nephew Tanner wanted to follow Jaymeson.  My Mom told him to just tell Jay, "You're crazy" and stay on the path.  Jaymeson's response was simply, "I know!  I'm like a mini Aunty Britter-bee."  He was quite proud of the fact!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Definitely something to be proud of! :)