"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Flyers

We started doing flyers in February. Kaia has one route, Kienna has the other. Altogether, we deliver about 200 flyers.

Jarett has been helping Kienna with her flyers and I have been helping Kaia with hers. Kaia, more than often, prefers to do hers on her own so that she can practice.

Today, I decided to help her and do the last third. Benson came with me. He was so excited to run up and down the driveways. He carefully placed each flyer directly on the threshold of the door, not just on the doorstep (he has done this each time he helped).

Today, he also noticed that there was an alarm sign in the shape of a stop sign in someone's front garden.

He told me that he couldn't do that flyer, the sign told him that he had to stop. I told him that that just means that you're not allowed to go inside the house without permission.  He took that with caution, but still delivered the flyer for me. He is a boy that likes to stick by the rules, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

wish my boy liked to stick to rules haha that's really cute