"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gratitude

Dinner was a hit tonight.  Last night, only a hit for some.  I was feeling frustrated because I had worked hard to make a decent meal and it wasn't appreciated.  
This morning, I checked my email and had received an email from Kienna.  The conversation went something like this.

"Thank you for your dinner!!! I'm so grateful that I have such an amazing MOM."

"You're pretty amazing yourself!"

"U are welcome!  And though sometimes I feel so frustrated with u,  I do have an AMAZING mom.😍I know I am blessed to have a great mom like you.😃"

Some days it's all worth it!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Ahhh! See it's all worth it! What a sweet heart with an amazing mom--keep up the good meals!